SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Hi A good start would be to just speed up company reports and...

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi A good start would be to just speed up company reports and press for results from drilling grades mined etc. There are a couple of shiny arses on the board who should be able to handle this ( If not then get rid of them and put someone in there who can.At the moment the company does not have a lot of cash and 60 grand a year would be another BIG DRAG on finances.Put the monies into Drilling along with good annoucements would suffice at the moment. The share price is not a concern for the company at the moment unless they need to RAISE CASH. A good move would be a united group of shareholders ( Akin to Walkabout WKT ) to have some clout in decisions and maybe representation at board level. My advice to shareholders who CARE is Buy up these cheap shares at the moment and it would not take much to get the shareprice to 2 cents as a starter ( I know that I will be doing my bit) Good turnover in the stock along with follow up postings on Hot Copper would also help. Cheers Towie thanks again for the follow up regarding the meeting Towie Give Scott Hall a Bonus extra for also being a P/R man as he would be ideal Towie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.