PSL 8.33% 1.1¢ paterson resources ltd

Hey Alli don’t think anyone has ever disputed the value of the...

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Hey Alli don’t think anyone has ever disputed the value of the sites / projects HDY have, it’s always been the BOD that have milked the shareholders that has caused this situation.is this BOD any different. I really don’t care about making judgement on them, they chose this role and are getting paid from my and shareholders money, We need to move past the previous recycled out dated announcements of...1. We have engaged consults to report on....2. We are proposing to conduct drill samples...3. Report / samples have shown good....To build shareholder confidence, we need to know the basics1. Plan 2. Value of project ( estimated annual value)3 . times 4. Proposed salesin other words, a simple business plan, something a high school student could put together!,, far out, even my wife can, but no, let’s hang in their with the contaminated Sarah Smith...If they cannot produce the basics to shareholders then at least wave the white flag with dignity.If a simple business plan was proposed/ issued, I’m sure many shareholders would participate in CR.Your turn Kiwi,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.016M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.386K 489.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 410407 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 146522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.