RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

so did ocj get a talk to by China State Construction Engineering...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    so did ocj get a talk to by China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) with a special deal or directive as it is government owned therefor state always has last say......... if the wanted to.

why on earth would ocj vote for a deal that doesnt benefit them if they were independent at all just doesnt make sense when they fought against a delist.

this should be investigated not because the vote for was greater but was their any external forces or financial benefits or whatever deal made. was some kind of deal made.????????????

who would benefit  from maybe the china State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) OR ANY OTHER maybe ........was there any dealings outside the parameters of the corporate asx rules wth sh.

i know this would be prob very hard  to prove but you just dont take a deal that dont benefit you above and behond finacially as they already had doubled their profit just but share price alone.

something really really stinks here ......why sell out for a crap deal.

clause:my total peaved off shocked result assumption only i could be totally wrong my spec view only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $14.16K 16.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8848 86.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 4856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.