RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

As much as this whole situation is frustrating, I think the real...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    As much as this whole situation is frustrating, I think the real questions here for management are;

1. Do we drill - and yes we can get a border access exemption as mining activities are still deemed essential for the economy?
    2. What if we drill and the results are excellent - do we really want to release these results in this trading environment?
    3. If we drill and the results arent to our liking - do we really want to release that information in this environment?

or should we just halt all spending, reduce our salaries and ride this out for 3 months and spend this time making business connections and possible streams of sales for when we do start extracting our product? research, research, research!!

I know which one i would be choosing, but I dont get paid to make these decisions in the best interests of the shareholders, I think a little patience is needed here and a lot less personal opinions which are certainly not helping everyone's investments, this forum has turned into a battle of ego's and has nothing to do with the company and its activities,
    The whole market is down and this is the time for educated and constructive conversation on how we should proceed, you never know we might give management some alternative decision making?

All IMO though!
    Best of fortunes to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.