SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-45

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    @JoeGambler, Revenue is revenue - there is no such thing as revenue "up to the standard of an ASX listed company". There is only revenue that benefits the company and whether the revenue was earned (not received - ISX works on the accrual system) in the timeframe for which it was recognised.

It is very pertinent to the argument that revenue was defined as turnover when the terms of the performance shares were defined and voted on in 2014. The only thing that could apply would be if ASX/ASIC can prove that the revenue was earned at the detriment of the company and only to benefit the directors or that it was accounted for incorrectly. And since two of the projects produced revenue, the 1st argument falls apart. The increased focus on the audit of 2018 gives me confidence that there will be nothing found with regards to whether the revenue was accounted for incorrectly.

As for ASIC, I have no idea what they are investigating or whether they think that ASX's arguments have value or not. And neither do you. They do not disclose their investigations in progress.
    Last edited by itzgr82balive: 19/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.