CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    the key I believe was

Capital trust; movable property trust; real estate trust; securities trust; other propertyOr property rights trust; as an investment fund or fund management company sponsorInvestment fund business; operating corporate asset reorganization, mergers and acquisitions and project financing, compan Wealth management, financial consulting, etc.; entrusted to operate securities approved by relevant departments of the State Underwriting business; handling intermediary, consulting, credit investigation and other businesses; custody and safekeeping Box business; used in deposit, interbank, loan, lease, investmentInherent property; provide guarantee for others with inherent property; engage in inter-bank lending; lawOther businesses required by regulations or approved by China Banking Regulatory Commission.

key words project financing and required by regulations or approved by China banking regulatory commission. Could be a totally different project and I could be totally mislead but hoping I’m wrong this is relating to TON. If you managed to read the 3rd scanned one in English do you have a copy? Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $25 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 123041 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 495024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.