TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

the key I believe wasCapital trust; movable property trust; real...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    the key I believe was

Capital trust; movable property trust; real estate trust; securities trust; other propertyOr property rights trust; as an investment fund or fund management company sponsorInvestment fund business; operating corporate asset reorganization, mergers and acquisitions and project financing, compan Wealth management, financial consulting, etc.; entrusted to operate securities approved by relevant departments of the State Underwriting business; handling intermediary, consulting, credit investigation and other businesses; custody and safekeeping Box business; used in deposit, interbank, loan, lease, investmentInherent property; provide guarantee for others with inherent property; engage in inter-bank lending; lawOther businesses required by regulations or approved by China Banking Regulatory Commission.

key words project financing and required by regulations or approved by China banking regulatory commission. Could be a totally different project and I could be totally mislead but hoping I’m wrong this is relating to TON. If you managed to read the 3rd scanned one in English do you have a copy? Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.