AN1 16.7% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Good that they answered our questions hey Dentie? ;) I noticed...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Good that they answered our questions hey Dentie? I noticed Ms Eck was starting to look annoyed after they read out your 5th question in a row

Nothing earth shattering and another very generic meeting, Mr Eck seemed very attentive and looked on with obvious interest. If anything significant is going to change for the better it will need to come through him and his daughter imo.

They don't seem to be learning their lessons though, to me it is obvious they need to engage the market more, better and more frequent announcements will do brand image and awareness a load of good and will then reflect onto the sp. Comment from Maria said something like they will "announce the progress through quarterly reports" is not good enough. There are a number of big changes we made, selling through Amazon for example, where Maria said is currently paying big dividends in the states. Where is/was the big announcement for that? "SELLING HUGE THROUGH AMAZON". At least we will get a pump in the sp and some of us can GTFO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $32.31K 4.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 413225 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 615000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.