VMS 9.09% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-2

1. MrQ
    5,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Bit of a shambolic meeting. Mood seemed downbeat even. Maybe just tired as been under pump for sure. Andrew looked under pressure, Hamish looked very Hamish, Jetter just kept yawning - he needed a very strong coffee with topups over the 45 minutes.

GGN Orcus assays due before Christmas. Interesting no visuals. Trying to work out if thats a good or bad sign when you're drilling the centre of a big anomaly. Andrew confirmed they have had many many offers for JV but he's adamant they'll do it alone at this stage.

They like the JV's they have.

Concrete pour for Wet Processing plant happening now.

Re-confirm that all permitting for Riley transport completed in answering a question.

Re-confirm shipping during 2021/Q1. My take from the sum of the timeline components Andrew mentioned is that's pushing it. But it may just be me more thinking "a few months for this, plus a month for that, plus time for this and that" adds up to more than the available 4 months to get the plant built, tested, fine tuned then 35k tonnes mined, processed, transported and loaded then ship leaves Burnie by 31 March.

Financing completion for Wet Processing not as urgent as we may have thought as previously raised cash being used to fund initially. Plus financing an already % complete installation inc groundworks can often get a better deal.

Only a few questions asked.

All the above the way I heard the meetiing, when I could actually hear it. Anyone else there please feel free to add or correct the above.
    Last edited by MrQ: 01/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $198.2K 9.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 921416 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2704732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.