RFX 0.00% 10.5¢ redflow limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-25

1. 9,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 806
    ASIC take action ???? Ohhhhhh dear did no one see the Royal commission? They only want easy cases or test cases and let all the rest go through to the keeper is what I saw IMO. Then the ones they occasionally actions the penalty was by agreement and negotiated an dkept quiet and most just went through to the keeper. Absolute joke.

If you believe this has foreign hands all over it let the foreign affairs minister be CC in on any asic / asx email as with recent happenings I am guessing they are desperate for a bit of push back. !! Only way I can see this going any further with the aussie wet fish authorities.

Management downplaying it is a bit weird as well- perhaps they know a little more ? Most odd to let out detail and it almost seems that it will go no further as otherwise why release details of evidence? Pushing top conclude matter and put behind them?

"john Charles" any significance in that name? Wonder what phone number was given ? IP address, device etc

Best news out of all this is that at least a shareholder with a sizeable holding looked at the numbers and thought it wasn't right.
    Worst news is that RFX management hadn't couldn't get them to actually participate in the first place. Not good relations or a shareholder sitting on fence for another reason ?
    Last edited by Teddyward: 10071 01/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $19.56K 183.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16938 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.