SBW 0.00% 6.2¢ shekel brainweigh ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-5

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I don't think any of us are quite sure about the why's. But it seems he may have been an impediment to progress. Often founders are great ideas people, but not skilled as GMs, CEOs or CFOs. Also the company is taking a very different route to their traditional one that he was involved with. For the IPO etc. it may well have been advantageous to have a stable management team in place. But now they are trying to adapt rapidly, a different skill set may be required.
    Personally, I have had the feeling he was being an obstacle and may not have being playing well with others. The build up to, and his final removal did not seem to be done as amicably as one might have wished. But I am sure he would been given the offer to jump first.
    I am very happy to have the situation resolved finally, as I think we will see a major acceleration in the technology development and rollout. The internal politics should settle and the board and management can focus fully on the business without distraction.
    But ... this is all largely based on supposition & IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26750 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 13500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.