CNB 8.43% 45.0¢ carnaby resources limited

You have a sad life if you’re trying to bait me bud.Im not a...

1. 5,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    You have a sad life if you’re trying to bait me bud.

Im not a pest….I’m a realist. What I understand and it appears you don’t is a company is valued on it’s real value, not how many fan club members or what is said about it on a forum.

End of the day mate everyone here has been calling rockets for months. I’ve been on my lonesome calling a drop before the next rise. Who is the only one who has been right? Keep arguing if you like but facts can’t be twisted….you and the rest here have been absolutely wrong on your calls, not even close! Every word you write just makes you look more of a fool…..black IS black/ white IS white - facts can’t change just because you want them too.

While you and your mates were buying those ‘bargain shares” in the high 30”s I was selling them to you (and being straight up that was what I was doing)……I’ve since bought plenty back at a 30% discount.

All good though mate….you’re an ‘investor’ and you haven’t made a loss until you sell have you?

Most amusing thing is I’m still making the same cash you are…..but I’ve made extra along the way.

pfft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $77.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $89.71K 203.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21666 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 8663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.