CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Mate, I'm a shareholder and have voiced very valid criticisms of...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Mate, I'm a shareholder and have voiced very valid criticisms of how CLZ is run as a company - which I have every right to do. It's also a public forum and non-holders are allowed to express their opinions as well without having some muppet point out that they don't hold. I don't consider anything that I've written as "moaning", the issues that I have are not trivial to the overall governance and performance of the company.

I have a diverse portfolio, and I understand the risk of investing in penny/speccy stocks. Not that I need to defend my position to you anyway.

The risk in exploration is normally that they find little-to-nothing in the ground, and then nothing happens. This mob has gold in the ground, and is apparently trying to move into being a gold producer. They barely respond to communications, are terrible at answering anything, are rude to you over the phone, and consistently issue billions of shares to questionable entities thereby further diluting shareholders' investments. Like I've said before: if you continue to take people's money, continue to devalue it, not communicate to shareholders, and genuinely look like you're operating a dodgy company - you absolutely cannot be upset when people call you out on it.

Your consistent response to any criticism of management with "maybe investing in another company would suit you better", coupled with consistent upramping without any factual information is extremely telling, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.