CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Oh how this makes me laugh. I've had many a person tell me that...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Oh how this makes me laugh. I've had many a person tell me that they have something "mammoth" that then leaves me utterly disappointed. wink.png

Until I see the evidence I don't care what the claim is, or what they name it. In this case, while there have been some intercepts at "Mammoth" they're relatively low grade, and the latest results returned nothing economically significant (see result for 19AFRD2009 as an example in March 2021 Quarterly).

CLZ can call their prospects whatever they want; they could call it "Big Shiny Rocks in the Ground" for all I care, that doesn't reflect what's in the ground. Just because you call an area "Massive Mountains of Gold" doesn't mean that it's there, doesn't mean you can get whatever may be there out of the ground, and have it being economically viable.

The JV with IGO was to divest the Fraser Range projects so that CLZ could focus on Kat Gap and Forrestania. IGO also basically surrounds the tenements that CLZ has in the Fraser Range area. It's also important to note that IGO can earn a 70% interest in the area or just buy it out completely for a cash payment of $4.5m plus CLZ retaining a 1% net smelter return. More exploration is underway, doesn't mean they'll find anything. There's nothing happening really in this area at the moment anyway (see announcements staying that). So whilst CLZ could in theory be free carried for a pre-feasibility study in the area, they need to remain solvent in the meantime whilst exploration, etc. occurs. Ultimately if the resource isn't economically viable, then CLZ gains nothing anyway.

Also, IGO isn't "helping CLZ" do anything. It's a business arrangement where IGO earn the majority interest in the tenement. Funny how that works, isn't it? It's almost like they are taking on the risk and spending the money and then want an actual return if they find things. Who'd have thought?

Nobody is "trying to make out Classic is no good and going broke", the annual report says that they're going broke. The auditor thinks they're going broke. Mate, they're broke! There's no other real way to put it. They don't bring in any revenue and they're in debt up to their eyeballs.

Of course "The Directors and Management look forward, with confidence, to a great year ahead.". They can't quite write in their annual report: "Oops we're kinda f*cked!" now can they?

The latest CR didn't get the full whack, they already have basically all of their assets secured against debt, nobody will take shares in lieu of payment when there's an almost 2 billion share wall to get through on the sell side (unless they're utterly silly). CLZ shares are currently illiquid (another term you might need to look up).

Your continuing comments are either made through blind faith and misunderstandings of the fundamentals, or are simply fallacious and intending to mislead. It could be likely that I'm seeing Hanlon's Razor in full effect too.

There is no amount of misdirection that you can post that refutes these facts. Post as many big screenshots of old information and Lion King memes as you like, but potential investors coming here need to know what they're in for. CLZ is charging headfirst into insolvency and haven't provided any material information to market that would suggest otherwise.

I realise that I'm being rather sardonic in my posts; however, having resources in the ground does not magically get this company money to stay afloat. It also doesn't magically make the company better at business management, communication, and governance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.