CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Back up your positive statements with cold hard facts. Show me...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Back up your positive statements with cold hard facts. Show me where I've changed your words and where I've manipulated any statements that would materially, and objectively, change what I've written - and then make what I've written any less factually correct.

I am a genuine holder because I can't sell, have you checked the sell queue recently? I've voted on the upcoming AGM too, hard to do that without being a holder.

You are again resorting to an ad hominem argument against me without anything else backing it up. Try attacking my arguments or points rather than me, or your incorrect perception of my intent.

It seems that some of the things I've posted or questions I've asked you may find difficult to understand, thats OK - we all started and learned somewhere. Your misunderstanding of the content, or my intent, does not make what I've written inherently incorrect. You may want to further your readings of Aristotle, Arthur Ernest Davies, and other such authors to help you better frame your arguments in future.

Additionally, the research I've done is rather rudimentary and quite surface level. It seems it's incredibly easy to just ask questions that trigger certain people here based on simply connecting the dots and reading the reports and announcements. Go figure...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.