FEX 1.32% 37.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-8

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Was there a campaign against Davies and Nichols that I missed hearing about or was everything done behind closed doors? I had a minor shareholding so I went to the meeting while between more important city appointments. As I don't follow Fenix closely, you can imagine my surprise when I found two directors associated with the previous success of the company resigned and replaced by a rugby player(?) and key employees threatening to resign.

In other news, they're cutting back production so our costs per tonne will rise, although overall costs will be reduced because of that. Not all production is being delivered into the hedge so we're currently getting an average $121/t. Freight rates are higher too. So margins have narrowed. The general tone was not to expect profits for the time being and if the IO price continues to stay low you can expect losses.

I've noticed some HC members stating they're holding this one for dividends. Maybe they should make some fresh calculations using current prices. Anyhow, I'm out, so good luck with all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $260.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $1.270M 3.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 53759 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 447513 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.