IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-131

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Most exchanges made here are from posters who have been with Imugene for years, and some from VLA era. Speaking as a relatively newbie here , I beg to see things slightly differently, but very positively !

1) as said right from beginning of this thread, the $90m CR @30c had changed the landscape dramatically ever since Aug/Sept. I remember quite a few seasoned posters twere upset by the CR. One or two even categorically called our CR a scam, and betting downward SP as a result... He she was upset when I called them out as misleading/misinformation. Deep in my heart, the 3 cornerstone investors of $30m each is an affirmation as they would have performed their DD thoroughly. The “mystery” of them had further triggered my belief that some deals were coming, and they may have involvements directly or indirectly.

2) As we are on the cusp of potential partnership/licensing deals, any slightest conflict of interest can be a dead serious threat to anybody concerned. The Merck Pfizer supply deal isn’t about just the $4m free drugs. Common sense tells me it’s a deal one way or the other upon trial results. If you were Merck Pfizer, would you like someone with a long history from the opposition/competition, ie, GSK and Scorpion Therapeutics, reelected as a BOD of Imugene with whom you have just signed a drug supply deal for further Phase 2 study ?

3) @Anydaynow...
    20% SOI or 1B shares may only need <$100m , if they accumulated during the 6 months lull period of 10c between Nov 2020 and May 2021 before our SP rocketed to 50c. Always believe “someone” has been subtly accumulating big time for some specific future strategic purposes .

Several important developments have occurred during these 6 months, the following 3 stand out to me.

. On 23/11/20, IDMC advised to lower the number of HERVaxx phase 2 patients
    . On 7/4/21, after 6 weeks treatment of PD1 Vaxx, one patient’s tumour has a Complete Response. ( still is after 11 months as of Leslie interview a few days ago )
    . 18/5/21, licensed CF33-CD19 onCARlytics from Dr Fong, COH to target solid tumours.

4) Whether hostile or friendly, any takeover will be a good sign suggesting our drugs are good and in demand. Competition is good., let the BPs compete.

5) Imugene has evolved so much in the last 12 months with a multiple platforms of potential drugs. We can’t expect status quo to remain unchanged. Move on...

Have a safe weekend all.

Last edited by Kluck: 20/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.