IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-66

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    This has come as a bit of a shock. The plot thickens!

My only questions are who would want to vote Axel Hoos out & why?

After reading though everyone’s comments, & not to add to any conspiracy theories, do we really know who is loading up on IMU (ie via third parties, possibly multiple accounts)? This is a genuine question for the people here who do keep up with these things & with such a large SOI, I guess this would be no easy task to keep track of.

The first thing that popped into my mind was Axel’s position at Scorpion Therapeutics following his exit from GSK & whether this had some impact on voting as others have pointed out? Personally I don’t feel it is any threat to IMU, but what would I know? Business is business & the Pharma industry is very cut-throat, albeit collaborations which = $$$.

Axel Hoos has been a non-exec Director since I have been invested & has assisted in getting IMU to where it is today, so I’m not surprised at the shock & disappointment from shareholders, likewise.

I seriously don’t know what to think, but in time, things will become apparent.

As @relaxed Warrior stated, non-executive Directors don’t necessarily have to be replaced, we have enough quality BOD.

Just like to take the opportunity to thank you Dr Hoos if you are reading this. You probably aren’t, but just in case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $274.0K 4.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 804742 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1106111 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.