RHK 6.25% 85.0¢ red hawk mining limited

thats a lovely thought @wales1 however they have been "working"...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    thats a lovely thought @wales1 however they have been "working" on this new NBIO deal now for 12 months. I too would support a sensible proposal where we will all make money. Humor me and tell me what they have achieved ?

They are so considering the NBIO that they are presently looking at a small trucking operation. That was suggested on H/C by myself and many others a long time ago (pre the original deal), but is a relatively new idea for FMS and Todd. My guess is it was put on the table by FMS. Probably a 2mtpa operation, not 30-50mtpa. This most certainly will not be using Port Headland or any Balla Balla Port facility. So lets call a spade a spade and say they are back to square 1 looking at "feasibility studies" again. They won't get anywhere as they have no financial capacity to do so. Only my suggestion, but i think they will need to scrap the original deal, just to do the trucking operation (legal restrictions). I can't see Todd allowing that as they want the Port and Royalty deal to save their bacon, or should i say Lamb !!

Sorry to say but i can't see any deal coming from these never ending negotiations. if the share price falls any lower, i will need to buy some more FMS shares for my grandkids who are yet to be born.

GLTAH, you all deserve praise for patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.050(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $166.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $25.87K 31.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9015 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 11250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.