RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

This must be getting close to class action territory. I have...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    This must be getting close to class action territory. I have read numerous articles recently where a drop in SP of 30% trigger an action based on a lack of continuous disclosure and misrepresentations of future earnings. The agreement we were told that would be our best option, which has failed to transpire, could be seen as something which either mislead us or if something significant has transpired to changed this projected outcome, should be not have been told? Has anybody been informed that the Chinese backing for the project has fallen away? This seems to be significant and if our board is aware of this, so should we. If they are not aware of this, would it not be in their duty of care to enquire as to what has happened?

Did anybody think we would be at 53 cents today given the excitement and encouragement our existing board displayed during their road show promoting the existing deal?

I know most SH's don't have the appetite for another fight like the one with the takeover panel, but are we seriously going to sit idlily by and watch this SP slide into oblivion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.