POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-2

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    - I think this is getting really ridiculous. FID is now mid-July. First mid-Dec 21, then mid-May 22 and now mid-July 22. No doubt that this will be postponed again in the next few months.

- Some posters think that people on this forum want things too quickly. How long do we need to wait for then? More than a decade is not enough? The FID postponement is just one episode of an incessant number of goal post shifting episodes.

- POS management always promises. We are always on the brink of production. Yes, it will happen when this parameter is met......or no, wait, we now need this parameter to be met........heu, you won't believe it, we are now going to change the plan but don't worry, we will start production soon.

- Some people say management are doing a stellar job and posters need to back off. Really? Management has the nice end of the deal. We get the rough end. We keep being diluted out of our investment to pay their salaries. Our portion of the cake constantly gets smaller whilst they get their fat pay check every month and we need to feel sorry for them? We are unreasonable? We are impatient? There was one time that I was not even sure that management (before PH time) was turning up to the office since there was so little (being generous here) that was being done. Even the quarterly reports they were obliged to prepare were laden with significant errors.

Overall, I am very disappointed with the program of works I have seen today. Has already changed twice and I would not be surprised that there are more delays forthcoming.

On a positive note, this company has enormous potential and PH has delivered some interesting results. But at the end of the day, we have invested in the company to make money in a reasonable lapse of time. We can't be constantly diluted through CRs and asked to wait another several years.

I don't see how they can ''MINE'' BS. They need to dewater it before drilling.

PROS:

- POS = ENORMOUS POTENTIAL
    - PH & TEAM = VERY COMPETENT TEAM

CONS:

- MANAGEMENT DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE A REAL WILL OF STARTING PRODUCTION
    - IF MANAGEMENT NEEDS 1 MORE YEAR BEFORE PRODUCTION, THEN BE TRUTHFUL AND SAY IT WITHOUT AMBIGUITY. STOP LYING AS THIS DESTROYS YOUR CREDIBILITY AND TRUST OF SH. IF MANAGEMENT PUT A PROGRAM OF WORKS, THEN THEY CAN'T CONSTANTLY KEEP CHANGING IT. ONCE IS UNDERSTANDABLE, TWICE CREATES REAL DOUBTS IN THE MINDS OF PEOPLE.

Down goes our sp again.
    Last edited by Noor444: 23/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.