SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-3

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Johnel,
    I went to the AGM on Monday and this is a basic overview of what I recall.

It felt like Pathway Consultants are trying their best to find the right opportunity. In the 5 years Tim Slate has been at the company not one of their assignments has delisted which was the biggest positive I got out of the meeting. They don't take any income from Syntonic but may if they find someone to takeover. There will have to be a capital consolidation if they relist as it share price has to start at 2c according to asx rulings. I think I heard and understood him right. They have a year before suspension is meant to end. I get the impression they'll just keep requesting a suspension extension saying they are in talks with someone without actually telling us who. They wouldn't reveal the exact number of enquirys but said 100s. Very loosely used and probably for all there assignments not just Syntonic.
    They recognise Gary and Co had run down Syntonic badly and don't want that to happen again so a lot of due diligence is required when someone approaches them.
    The large amount of shares and the poor MC unfortunately is not in our favour.
    All we can do is pray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.