TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-4

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107

I am an enthusiastic supporter of TIE . Have now bought a substantial stake ( for me) in the company.

My background is in mineral processing , and I have worked on many new mines , several in WEST Africa.

Have also worked for Matt Wilcox before , at Bissa Mine in Burkina Faso.

Many of the stars are now aligning for Tietto. The metallurgy is favourable, exploration success looks likely, funding is close, and FID soon. Power and water supply is confirmed, and long lead items have been ordered.

I think the mine build will go well. The construction team have all the necessary experience and previous success. Hopefully the infill drilling converts more reserves from indicated and inferred.

Sovereign risk is an issue , but Cote d’Ivoire has a good reputation of recent times. Perception is sometimes more important than reality though, so the market may still discount Tietto because of the 1 mine, 1 country, Africa scenario.

The other issue I see is an early, pre-emptive takeover before the company pours first gold. Worst case scenario for me.

If they can persist as an Independent , could see a share price between $1and $1.50 by Q3 2023 ( Market Cap of 1 billion possibly). But we may get bought out early, for a low price.

I personally think their schedule is overly optimistic , suspect first gold will be Q1 or Q2 2023. But that’s still okay.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.