OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

I will freely admit that I am more than a little confused as to...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I will freely admit that I am more than a little confused as to what Michael Gregg and Martin Green have been thinking throughout this rollercoaster of a journey. At one point, I thought Michael thought he had been 'sold a pup' by Martin and wanted out, but then they both doubled-down and went all in.

I'm now thinking that it isn't a case of 'keeping shareholders cornered', but more of a high-risk, high-reward opportunity for them. They saw a floundering business they felt they could save and went for it. I'm even starting to think that the buyout of PURE's loan by Gregg & Gelba was pre-meditated from the start - a way to ensure that nobody else had the power to wind the company up over a missed payment or two.

I will say one thing - this whole saga illustrates exactly how the stock market increases the wealth inequality divide by design. Small time investors have put in maybe a few thousand dollars, and for them, that is a life-changing amount of money. Gregg and Green have put in over $10M combined equity and in reality, that's chump-change for them (I think Michael Gregg is values at something like $500M). If Gregg & Gelba do manage to turn things around, they stand to rake in millions, while the smaller investors will get back only a few thousand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.