PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-16

1. 2,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550
    I was also "present" on-line and I agree with your assessment. I heard no particularly pointed questions being put to the meeting, despite adequate opportunities being provided to do so, (and I am given to understand that there are posters on here who could have been expected to put such questions) and those that were put to the meeting were respectful and were answered seriously and in kind.

It is time to move on, move forward, and try to make the most of the multiple unfavourable situations we face today and tomorrow. There are opportunities out there and the staff need both confidence that their world is not about to be overturned as they make their efforts do address them, and that there will be value for them if they do so. If there are opportunities to shake some wrongfully diverted value from the pockets of those who took illegal and unethical advantage of the company then by all means let's get it, but beyond that we need to support the people who are working for us as SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.