PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-40

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471

Thanks Bob for the excellent demonstration of your cut & paste skills.

We are all well aware of the information contained in the publicly available Annual Reports Bob, and we know how to interpret them.

We are also even more aware of the difference between Shareholders and the voting rights attached to shares.
    So aware in fact, that I think this is a major reason the majority of shareholders didn’t bother voting – the numbers are stacked against us.

This is the whole crux of the message AO was putting across.

And let's mention the 20% of votes that were cast by the board or associates at the meeting at their discretion.

Bob your narrative has been that the majority of Shareholders support the company and its agenda. This is blatantly untrue and there is no way that you can prove otherwise.

These are your words …..

"The majority of SH have spoken clearly enough. >3:1 support for the current agenda".

“many SH believe that the co still has a fair chance at success if and only if the current board and management put in the effort to make it work.”

Prove it.

Your rationale that the holders of the majority of the shares deserve to have control of shareholder voting (which ordinarily is 100% correct), because that they have invested the most and “have paid the company’s way to date”.

You are ignoring the fact that most of these major shareholders have recouped (in some cases more than) what they invested.

As for the below comment, you can highlight the “if” as much as you like, but your narrative is still there, that ZZ, NM & RS were excluded & therefore couldn’t have effected the vote.

“However there are two significant holders on that list, namely ZZ and NM, who hold 27M+ shares between them. If one adds in these 27M+ votes that would essentially account for the full complement of106M+ excluded votes.

BTW you forgot to account for the shares held by former KMP Tingshan Liu (over 6mil).

I do agree that the2021 KMP were excluded from voting on 2 of the resolutions, however your “suspicion” that ZZ, NM, TL or RS were excluded is unfounded and not supported by facts.

In regards to RS my comment that he holds no shares was actually your quote.........

“ I also was given to understand that Robert Schuitema no longer holds any shares in PET, so could not vote anyway.

Last edited by Shortblack: 23/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.