PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I've been following this for a while. It does seem that there is...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I've been following this for a while. It does seem that there is one group (KK, AO, SB) who are suspicious of anything this company does and will put the worst possible spin on anything that has happened or anything that is said, although their posts often seem more based on suspicion and distrust than hard facts. BF and M seem to be more open minded and weighing things up based on published information, although they don't always agree. The first seem to be arguing that if there is any possibility of ill deeds, then it must be true, but that's illogical and not even acknowledging that there is a legitimate counter argument. To me, that is like Trump arguing he won the election but was cheated out of it by voter fraud. It can't be 100% excluded, but the available evidence (as opposed to suspicion) suggests otherwise and most people who have entered the debate without a preconceived bias seem to side with the facts rather than the paranoia. I'm more persuaded by the naysayers not offering up facts or rationale arguments to counter the analysis of BobF and instead just ridiculing or refusing to believe anyone who says anything different to what they believe. Much like Trump again post election.

Specifically, what more can the company do than call a vote? Who knows why not everyone voted - I didn't for instance. Of those who did though, the margin was decisive and the outcome was clear, so that should be accepted rather than imagining all sorts of hypothetical that could somehow mean the result shouldn't be trusted. Furthermore, I can't see the logic behind refusing to give the current management a shot at restoring some value. Perhaps they'll fail, or perhaps they are hopeless or worse, but we wont end up any worse off than now. I'm disappointed sales are slow and annoyed at the fraud and the management that was in place when that happened, but it does seem the current board are trying and starting to succeed in some areas. I didn't vote despite owning 6 figures worth of shares, but I'm pleased the decisions went the way they did and I'm hoping the business succeeds.. or at least survives.
    Last edited by cortinaboy: 24/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.