FAU 0.00% 0.2¢ first au limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-5

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    100% right. Look back objectively at what these guys have actually delivered in the last 2,3 or even 5 years. A moderate upgrade to Gimlet which just sits there now. 2 years of a small handful of pedestrian at best assays in Gippsland at a mind-numbingly slow pace (and a whole lot of hoopla over rock chip samples to pump a cap raise) and a new tenement near Olympic Dam I can't see them drilling for a very long time and once they do expect the same pace as at Gimlet & Gippsland. And they have fire-saled their hottest asset to themself under another name at a bargain price and left holders holding their d$#ks.

And let's say surveying at Mabel Creek turns up promising...who is to say they won't simply copy/paste what they have done here massively enriching themsleves and pocketing another set of fees? As I have long said this company in my opinion represents the absolute worst practices and culture of junior exploration in Australia. It has never been run for shareholders but as the personal fiefdom of one man and handful of cronies.
    Last edited by seventhseal: 01/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 77909105 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8741893 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.