AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

Thank you Stu for posting above. Couple of corrections/addition...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Thank you Stu for posting above. Couple of corrections/addition in good spirit.

1. Coal arrive at port AHQ will get a payment per trade finance (small %) and the rest when it's loaded onto boat.
    2. Strategic review is on the whole operation not limited to New elk.
    3. Second train been assembled but no drivers aim to maintain current trip time 22 days and improve over time - 6 months was mentioned.
    4. Legacy contracts 4 x 40ktonne at $109 US (price mentioned by a gent/SH). 2 x 40kt already on boat this quarter. Will be able to get out the rest by sacrifice / reduce margin on future larger contract to the same buyer This is a good news as we needed the money now.
    5. AHQ did not want to do monthly reporting as it was raised by a SH for the reason you mentioned.
    6. Finance broker failed to obtain equipment finance and AHQ could not refresh old ineffective equipment which impacted mines performance. AHQ paid a deposit and now it wants to get it's money back yadda yadda as well as New Elk transport delay are the main reasons for the current situation.
    7. CR via Regal. Regal has different funds and the one put money in is different to the one invested in AHQ. Prior to this deal AHQ has approached it's largest shareholders Gear and another mentioned by name to put in more money... Broker advising Regal deal did not expect SP to crush as hard as it did. Mark also blamed the wording of the 2 pager that broke AHQ SP.
    8. A SH asked about steps to prevent hostile takeover. That was shut down very quickly by saying the share register is tightly held (WTF)

Disclosure, I am spending time on AHQ because my wife is a SH and she brought in it based on my recommendation (since pre consolidation days). I have a vested interest in AHQ doing well.

My personal opinion to drive SP back up. Renegotiate Regal CR deal, 15-25% discount to average SP over weeks is stupidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.