AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

Glad it was some help to people. We all got crushed on this...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Glad it was some help to people. We all got crushed on this stock and it was one of my largest holdings ‍♂️ So figured I’d write a mini transcript for you all.

It definitely didn’t sound like they have a funding solution yet but were clear they won’t drawer more from Regal facility. I think best option might be a few of the larger SH put in more $$ at a premium to current prices, say 17-18c with a warrant or half warrant at exercisable at like 50c. Just my message thoughts on the funding. Not sure how much $$ they would need though.

They vendors who they have purchased the surface equipment have given AHQ delayed purchase terms - but I don’t know how delayed. They are also trying to recoup deposits they made to their broker for the surface equipment that fell though - the broker didn’t deliver.

So with delayed terms, deposits returned and the 2nd train coming online end of month (? - I’m still not sure how that one works or who drives it etc) maybe they don’t need to dilute us literally to death. My CR opinion above could get us out of trouble and enough to break even or buy the required equipment to turn a profit - pending labour is also fixed ‍♂️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.