LBT 0.00% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-19

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    I see this as not being a new chapter but rather a completely new book.
    The company is no longer at the crossroads, there is a way forward.
    Having read the 4c this is the capital raise we had to have.

I see several catalyst taking place very near term IHMO

The European Distribution agreement we will hear about very soon, Is it with Thermo Fisher or Beckman Coulter.
    I suspect Thermo Fisher hence the sales in 2024 scenario however Thermo achieved sales within six months in the US.
    I suspect that Beckman will also be able to sell APAS under agreement with Thermo, Distribution as well maybe.

The Collaboration with a large Pharmaceutical Company will have funding attached to develop Settle Plate AMs Gigantic market opportunity.
    They came to LBT

The new APAS Compact, obviously this came about with consultation between Thermo and LBT, The small version will be an attractive alternative to the APAS Independence for smaller labs both Clinical and non clinical.

Reoccurring revenue be it from the Independence or the Compact is still revenue, although I can now see them reaching higher sales much sooner.
    100 sales is 4.6 Million in revenue
    1000 sale is 46 Million in revenue
    10000 sales is 460 Million in revenue, Its almost worth giving the APAS Compact away free of charge.

In addition we have new Lab budgets being allocated in December and January so US sales should start happening soon.

Personally, I note
    If I look at the top 100 companies world wide by market cap
    Thermo Fisher is number 43
    Beckman Coulter via Danaher Group is 53
    Add a major Pharmaceutical Company the likes of Merck & Co or GSK or Johnson and Johnson, Astra Zenneca, Novartis, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories ect all part of the top 100 companies by market cap and part of BioPhorum

LBT is in good company.

LBT Innovations might finally attract the attention of Institutions and Funds.

Personally I wouldn't be out of this play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.042K 139.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1273383 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 127616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.