LBT 0.00% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

Smitty Smitty Smitty,If this gets back to 10c you won't sell....

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Smitty Smitty Smitty,

If this gets back to 10c you won't sell. Because a Market Cap of $40M is closer to $100M than it looks.
    You'll hang in there like the rest of us to get our well deserved 50-80c at takeover.

I'm under water as of yesterday; who isn't? At 10c I would have little to complain about other than not
    being smart enough to cash out in October, 2016. At 10c BB's net result would be accumulating significant
    Capital Losses. At 20c I would be grinning like a Cheshire cat. At 20c BB would still be under water. No tears
    for BB, Directors or Staff btw. No one has been underpaid at LBT from the very start.

Milestones to turn this around (from the AGM Q&A):

1. The CR needs to be successful and include more Top 20 types.
    2. The EU Distribution Agreement needs to be finalized now, preferably before the CR closes.
    3. BioPhorum/Big Pharma Clean Rooms project is a must. Only 12 months away because existing hardware
    being utilized. The potential market is enormous. The customers are enormous.
    4. APAS Compact. I heard it called 3 different names today; Compact (correct), Micro and Benchtop. Anyway,
    it's going to take 2 years to develop. So kinda irrelevant if you don't count the net outlay of $125k a quarter
    for the next 2 years.

Smitty, I'm afraid that sometimes we have to accept the system we are part of:

"You can't help the poor by destroying the rich"
    Not said by Abraham Lincoln

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85619 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 153614 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.