LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

You were fishing for answers on Western Lithium with that...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    You were fishing for answers on Western Lithium with that question. I liked it. I also liked how he just stopped short at the end and said "and that's about it ok".
    You can tell when people have information but can't tell. They give you even less so not to trip up. Very obvious there.

I was intending to be there in person but got pumped with work so joined online. I thought it was pretty clear that Cristobal was doing some final walk arounds with suitors. For him to miss the AGM where he was meant to speak I would hope that it is something of good value. I don't know why but from previous announcements I always thought this AGM was going to contain some information. A real update. It still will, hopefully Thursday.

But if you want to have a go at management just ask. There was a little box on the link today where you could write your question and not have to ask in person, so you could continue to be a keyboard warrior if you like.

I am looking forward to Cristobal's update. But in the meantime I am happy to keep buying off people wanting to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.