ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    At the AGM they told us that Withnalls was so successful they were flying in a lawyer from AFL Perth two weeks on and two weeks off. They were also supporting from the Adelaide office. Given the labour shortages I asked why they were doing this as Withnalls was only 51% AFL. They explained that 49% of the cost was covered by the third party, which did not really explain why they were doing this given the declared lawyer shortage hurting the rest of the group. I also wonder if this part-explains the poor organic (non Withnalls) revenue numbers.
    Declaring an enhanced EBITDA figure per share from the merger is a bit disingenuous as it overlooks the interest part of the $10m they are taking on. What is the interest rate? It makes a big difference whether this is 3% or 13% or more. All they said is that this is a standard variable commercial loan and not yet drawn down. Fine, but they could still advise the market the basis, eg 5% above bank base rate, or whatever. A bit more transparency would be helpful and the new board should take this on, but generally I believe this is looking oversold now. I too bought my first lot in the 40s :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.