DNA 0.00% 3.4¢ donaco international limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-49

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I gave you a 'Great Analysis', Joe - because i think that is a very good response to something that may cause a bit of unnecessary panic.
    I didn't post it to do that. same as my other posts. I just have some appreciation, and affection, for all of the mad wonders of that mad land, Cambodia.

I first came across Donaco about 5 or 6 years ago - pretty much by random - when researching the Apsara offshore oil "development". I called KrisEnergy out as a scam 15 months before it went under.
    lol, NObody wanted to know.
    The PM, the petroleum ministry, the financial hopes of the Kingdom, the whole "new manufacturing industry." The company, lol - the future refinery. >> EVerybody was in too deep.

KrisEnergy played it to the end, with a violin - gotta hand it to them - squeezed the lemon until exactly one week before the PM cut the ribbon on the first big gusher.
    pfft. And nobody said a word about it ever again. THAT would be loosing face.
    Funniest grand farce i've seen in a nation where grand funny farces are an everyday thing. It was so bleeding obvious to the one single, untrained amateur slueth who dug into the company's reports just 2 feet deep.

To top it all off - i am a ratbag Greenie - and for 20 years the spin and bullshit - first by Chevron, then KrisEnergy - had been stressing out my dolphins right out. It would have been a disaster if there ever had been any oil.

I was very suss on Donaco from the start. 'still not entirely convinced that the ASX bit was just one (lucrative) part of a well-planned, multi-level, Thai mafia scam from day one. Including both the so-called protagonists in the later "battle" for control.
    BUT that is just my jaded old imagination, and a bit of knowing how these things work. I never dug deep.

On the surface - i would be backing the business to boom right now.
    I kinda hope so - another little cambodian f*ed-up thing i have developed an affection for...

(sorry for the stories, but you blokes are the first to share my ongoing personal interest in this mob
    )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90590 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 161714 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.