MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

If your question was aimed at me....... I sold out at a huge...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    If your question was aimed at me....... I sold out at a huge loss when the decline of SP and the future was so dull. I believe it will go lower, they are cornered, snookered, they must cap raise unless like a resources stock they get a chunk of cash in advance...... Peters Investments is out of milk I'd guess, they had a horrid cap raise for holders not long ago who bled more cash (me included).

I cashed in figuring a 85% loss was better than a 100% loss when the joint folds. If it doesn't I dare say that after the next cap raise you'll be buying under 1 cent a share unless some miracle occurs which so far has never occurred.

I also believe, just my instinct, they knew this was coming and got the cash of the last cap raise then announced all these items of bad news.... far too many, too soon to be coincidental and that is why the Camcord factored in the huge discount and deal..... if anything they shielded the existing holders from losing more but offered the SOPHs a risk worth taking..... that is 100% my OPINION however that is the only thing that makes sense to get to where we are today.

Show me the light at the end of the tunnel I am not seeing,, I looked everywhere and I fail to find it.
    Last edited by JoeBlow: 11/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5 546

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3630000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1880410 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.