NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-203

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    OMG. This is classic: We knew Gross was a shonk after a quick search into his history but the nerve to destroy a company all whilst enriching themselves is unbelievable.

You're just describing AK's behaviour! And all with NVA's tacit endorsement now we have in black and white that they are part of the dissident holders. Are you even aware he was only banned by ASIC last year? His imprisonment wouldn't even be over yet if he hadn't been granted immediate release. What have NVA done other than make you wait on assays, let you grant them FREE options, let all their mates participate in a too-cheap CR at the expense of other holders (yeah, yeah it might return ten-fold eventually but more for them than you I bet) and give you just enough hope to stick around?

There's a massive disconnect between those who see what NVA could be (and I have said clearly that there is potential here) if only they clean up the current BOD including fix the optics that point to AK and related parties being their puppet masters and all the pumpers on here just desperate for this one to be the great big pay day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.