NVA 2.63% 18.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-23

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1203
    I think that’s the point though, these lead managers do have a history of participating in raises and not flipping the shares quickly. I’ve already found Red 5 and Sayona mining as examples. They’ve supported raises for both of these companies all the way through to production.

The volume required for them to get in and get out quickly is not there, they would’ve known this before allocating funds. I guess we will know soon enough if they’re in for a quick buck vs strategic long term horizons. If they dump into the announcements on market, we’ve got our answer, if they hold tight I will be a very happy camper. We would finally have a more institutional based register. Long term that’s great news.

Your theory could also be right, but sometimes you’ve gotta give a little to get a little. This may very well be the case, let us take a position now, and we’ll secure funding at a time of Novas choosing in the future.

It’s all speculation, but we will know one way or the other in the next few weeks.….. Can’t wait for the backlog of assays to be announced, should be a heck of a ride if they continue with the grades of the past

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $39.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $156.0K 833.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 108607 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.