NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

You can choose to trust me or not Jopie. I've got better things...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    You can choose to trust me or not Jopie. I've got better things to do than bog myself down in conspiracies of my own making as to why people might think differently to me.

You being convinced I'm working with...others? does more to feed your own anxieties than mine but it does make me question why according to you and @Magic2000 anyone remotely critical of NVA has to be a nasty cabal rather than the simpler and more reasonable explanation that there are a number of well-researched independent investors with less willingness to forgive and forget than you have the capacity to do?

I will just correct a couple of statements though (hopefully for the last time but you never know with the unwillingness to properly read posts here). I have said management are not readily available and need to be better communicators, not that I have never reached out to them. And I am pro-LITM. NVA carved it out and it should leave it alone to see what management there are capable of achieving rather than using its own Top 20 to agitate and move against its management after less than a year of separate operations.

If NVA thought itself truly capable of running Snow Lake then why didn't it keep it and give it a better crack? Maybe management know their limitations after all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.