NVA 0.00% 24.0¢ nova minerals limited

I think everyone needs to relax and wait patiently for the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    I think everyone needs to relax and wait patiently for the assays, and avoid falling into conspiracy mode for each extra day of delay. We know they requested a halt on the assays prior to the AGM, but I wouldn't assume that means 50 assays were delivered to Nova the day after and hence they are 'insignificant'. More likely, the process of delivery of the results from the lab restarted around that time, and that process takes time.

Ultimately, the key updates to come are the Resource upgrade and the second Scoping Study. On the basis of the results we've seen so far, we know there should be a material improvement in the project economics (the inclusion of RPM alone will have a positive impact). We've also recently seen a material capital injection from sophisticated investors, which is also a really positive sign (albeit at a discount to what we'd view as fair share price value). The comparison to DEG above also reinforces the potential upside here.

Try and enjoy the festive season, take a step back from the daily 'silence', and await the notification bell which is destined to arrive at some point soon. I'm personally just waiting to see the Resource upgrade (and really hope the mention of Measured resources does indeed appear in that report). Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $19.27K 80.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 882 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 3893 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 31118
Last updated 14.49pm 21/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.