KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

haha calm down pikachu.. it was only 3m shares.. worth 6k on...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    haha calm down pikachu.. it was only 3m shares.. worth 6k on market and under 6k after tax in pocket for dean... after he made like a bandit with over 1m profit on his whole 'scheme'.

Post mortem of agm- you will be disappointed to hear, that no inside/market critical information was able to be extracted... surprise surprise for a public forum... first question was direct to the point on bankruptcy.. response was delivered in typical PR fashion-- seeking funding.. Ran out of time supposedly after that- and requested that your questions be sent over via email- which was done. Hopefully a response is returned.

Other than that, there was literally nothing to be garnered from the meeting- conducted professionally and to the fact. A person would not have known if the SP was going to $1 or $0 tomorrow. Which is better than the erratic master actor Dean I guess.

Thats pretty much it... hell was not raised.. since those present weren't to be blamed.. I think at this point its been accepted but not spoken of directly that Dean was a con artist/ looking for quick performance shares. His plan was very short sighted though- assuming rates would stay at 0 (pumping SP of the, HIGH REVENUE cash burner he was creating). But as seen, with everyone down 99% from ath, he not only screwed all SH but himself also. "why didn't management stop dean? shouldn't they also be culpable??" No- he could literally outvote the entire management on any motion until very recently..

This is a very interesting story- the concept is great, but the business is operationally in a very very weak position at best right now.

SP wise- post consolidation will likely see the SP fall (very probably) by greater than 0% but no more than 50%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.