PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

webinar is 9pm from Canberra tonight i think. 1pm if in...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    webinar is 9pm from Canberra tonight i think. 1pm if in Europe.
    Webinar - Phosphorus pollution control: insights into Phoslock applications Date & Time May 25, 2023 21:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney.

I agree phosflow looks to be the go. From say 10 proposed applications listed on the Projects from March page to 32 listed on the Project summary page of the AGM report in May. Phosflow, you would think would be easier and quicker to project complete stage as its not so weather dependent as phoslock hence cash flow would be better. On social media the company is toting Lake Leslie which although a small application involved both products and they seem to be happy with the outcome.
    Also intriguing was that wastewater projects went from a suspected 3 (probably NSW, England, Wisconsin) to 10 very quickly. This could develop rapidly into a repeatable earner. Thought the MD report sounded mildly positive especially regarding income over the next couple of quarters. Not like the old days of wild speculation and unjustified (as it turned out enthusiasm) almost a deliberate tone-down. Better now. And he now mentions Methane reduction, something that he has not in the past.
    Global money flows seem a bit shitty atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.