DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Once they extended the option for that Lime project, I was...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Once they extended the option for that Lime project, I was pretty certain that they were going to look for something else and just needed the time. I didn't expect it to be this long though so I understand the frustration for sure! I could've sold 10c, but decided not to so here I am now buying below 4c. Hahaha. No one will ever mistake me for a gun trader that's for sure!!

Anyway, they have at least put in that generic acquisition wording in the last 2 (?) quarterlies (looking for acquisition to add value yada yada yada), they wouldn't have put that there and could've just left it without that if that wasn't their intention. As to when?... Well I was in this before the pandemic and that's come and gone and I'm still bloody holding. They have till end of August and withe the wordings in the quarterlies ("critical metals") here's hoping we won't extend beyond that. With the teams record with IPX and a few others, they just need to bloody find something to acquire and this can start bloody moving. over 3 years in the making now for me, i know it's longer for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.