AGH 0.00% 3.7¢ althea group holdings limited

What does it matter if the ETFs are going up but the company...

1. 7,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2928
    What does it matter if the ETFs are going up but the company itself is trading at all time lows, a company that has leadership that would rather line their own pockets than see the company succeed, potentially on the verge of another cap raise, with already over 30 million convertible notes on issue that can be dumped on market at any time?

I filtered your posts by "Future is bright"

JRselvfutureisbrightposts.png

You basically been saying future is bright for the last 4 years, all the way down from over $1.

JRselvfuture.png

At some point you need to realise you have been completely and utterly wrong ($1.11 to all time lows of $0.037, thats 96% drop from when you first said future is bright) and maybe you need to take off those shades so you can see the reality of whats happening here, if I was a shareholder would be furious at the leadership here and the destruction of shareholder value.

This company has gone from over $200 mill market cap to $15 mill today. Maybe instead of posting ETFs performance on hotcopper that have zero relation to AGHs price movement instead of posting how the future is bright , you should be contacting management and asking them how they are justifying their remuneration before the company goes into administration due to their greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.