AGH 16.0% 2.1¢ althea group holdings limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-26

1. 6 Posts.
    Was this what you believe was the incorrect statement?
    I think there was mention of the management reducing the market cap from 200mil?Well the company was never worth 200mil, it's still not. The company was pre revenue and people drove the price up to $1. That's 5 times the IPO price of $0.20 which was already expensive for a pre revenue company in a new market.Maybe I didn't articulate my opinion correctly.
    I was referring to a previous comment by someone talking about a 200mil market cap. I meant that no one should have been driving the price up that high. My thoughts are this company is still years away from a possible 200mil market cap. I didn't even think it was worth the IPO price.

The escrow is what I'm referring to in the below when I said he couldn't have sold.
    Josh had ~$11,517,730 in shares at IPO. That went up to ~$57,588,651 at a share price of $1 (He couldn't have sold there even if he wanted to), his shares are down to an all time low of $1,900,425 at a share price of 0.033.

I can't speak for the company, but if it were me, I'd probably feel as though I was worth the pay. I imagine they are run off their feet and have been since IPO. Start ups are hard. Looks like they have been making cuts and there's probably more cuts to their pay coming.
    Hard to work so hard and not get something in return in the short term as well. A lot of their money is tied up in their shares that they haven't sold. Josh actually bought more when he could.

Not sure what other financing they had/have on offer. Money is tight at the moment. They did address something about their lenders in their annual report. I think it was something along the lines of "not many other options".

I'm not defending them. I'm just offering a different perspective as an outsider taking a positive mindset. You have every right to question the management as a shareholder and you absolutely should. I'm actually inspired that you're willing to.
    If they do however pull off a huge 2024 and make us all rich. Then we should say thanks at the AGM haha

I started looking at this company for their CBD oil. I read a report that said medicinal cannabis patients was ~1000 in 2021 and it was up to ~1mil in 2022. Then I saw the same figures on the news.
    I'm bullish on cannabis, just trying to find the right horse to bet on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $101.6K 4.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 537649 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.