AGH 0.00% 3.7¢ althea group holdings limited

Good oneThe only way this company may survive and run profitable...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Good one
    The only way this company may survive and run profitable is The management including the BOD let new team take on the reigns, only remaining positive is the sales volume, from where if you work back it should make sense and profitable straight away.

The losses in the last 4 quarters as per presentation is 2.998, 2.208, 1.978, 1.019 adding to 8.203M as against reported 13M in the annual report, where has the 5M difference come from? Why are the accounts not transparent? Does this not point to a fraudulent management? Hope someone more clever or experienced here can look into it and advise.

I still believe the company should be worth more than the present value if the CEO and CFO remain just as SH rather than run the company. I think they are currently in a misguided state of mind believing they are doing the right thing for the company but the opposite in reality.

Is there anything SH can do in this situation. If CEO can think in terms as the Major SH and step down immediately, there is still hope left for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.