AGH 4.17% 2.3¢ althea group holdings limited

Sounds like you’re just being condescending to us for investing...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Sounds like you’re just being condescending to us for investing because of a mistake you made 50 odd years ago. I used to go to church when I was young but then stopped believing in it, but I don’t sit outside churches all day making fun of the people who still go. Let others do what they want with their time and money. If we make mistakes, then it’s on us.

If you have anything of value to add to the conversation (positive or negative, as long as it’s factual) then feel free.

Everyone already knows it’s a gamble. If everyone knew which way stocks were going to go for certain then no one would sell good stocks and no one would buy bad stocks, so there’d be basically no trading. we’ve read the reports, we’ve seen what’s going on on the land around us, short of drilling the ground ourselves there isn’t much else we can do, but people are free to guess on what might happen if they find something or if someone around us reports something.

Either way, you’re commenting on here and trying to belittle us for doing so and then when people call you out you say people are hating on you because you have an opposing view on the stock, when in reality you’re just being rude.

I’ve looked at the history of your other posts, all you do is comment on stocks when they’ve gone sour and try to rub it in peoples faces. You’re a very sad man. Go get a hobby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.323M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $21.50K 934.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 505386 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 885156 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.