HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

@dunnomuch Is certainly a tough act to follow! There really...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @dunnomuch Is certainly a tough act to follow! There really isn't too much more to be said about the content of the meeting that dunno hasn't, so I won't repeat ad nauseum.

So here are a few scattered thoughts \ points that add to the conversation -

Now that I feel I have a relationship with the captain I will be following through directly with him to have the questions that weren't tabled due to time constraints addressed. Dr Ron certainly made us all feel like we could approach directly when needed so I will be taking full advantage of this, not just to get questions answered but also to offer any technical assistance where I have background.

The frustration evident on the face of the Dr was genuine. He wished he could talk more specifically about certain matters. I left the meeting feeling I could trust that we will get his best effort to move the company forward.

So much "learning on the job" from the team in relation to selling into large bureaucracies has been done by the team (this gets to the heart of what dunno was talking about with having the right resource at the top). Having experience in trying to get new systems delivered into large organisations I found myself nodding in empathy as the Doc described what the company has had to go through to get the Florida deal over the line. Nothing new for those that have had to walk through the maze of procurement compliance and sourcing protocols but very much new ground for HMD.

I believe eLovu will make HMD a success, irrespective of what HMD are able to do directly. By the way, Dr Ron said to expect a joint update in the near future (the word "imminent" was not used by him).

Overall, I left with the impression that for some time the wrong people were filling roles and that the board has something to answer for over this. This includes certain directors who will go nameless - this is only my opinion \ impression by the way. I believe that there has been lots of "going through the motions" that has happened to date, possibly because they just expected that everything would work out. I do not get that same sense today and I feel like the captain has basically said enough is enough and lets crack on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.