HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

absolutely tougher decision making was needed earlier but where...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    absolutely tougher decision making was needed earlier but where we are is where we are.. business as is the same with life is a constant resetting and repositioning in order to deal with outcomes. Often there are lots of variables that are outside of your control but how you reposition or pivot is entirely a personal decision. I feel that Ron is not even close to being where he wants to be but he hasn’t walked away. I think that’s of significance. The rest of the business needs to pick up their act and start knocking over some KPIs and build something of momentum.

There are some good people in HMD and I just feel like direction was missing. Ron spoke about how Monash was pivotal in WW1 as he was in the trenches with his troops etc. Monash was a great Australian General however I think we need more Moshe Dayan in Yom Kippur type thought and action. Things are not where they should be. Things need to change and momentum is not with us. I feel completely comfortable that we will sink or swim.

Still the old Binary outcome but now we have 2 twists… 1, we have had a partner interested in the value of the data and how that works in a corporate sense, given the positions of the board it would be unlikely to happen but it is a possibility as a floor level. The second twist is e-Lōvu which honesty might just be the cavalry led by John Wayne riding over the hill on sunset to blast everything apart… kind of Enter Sandman or Thunderstruck moment entirely out of left field and nothing to do with internal KPIs of HMD. There is a floor and there is upside we just have to fill the rest of the sandwich with actual results and value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.