TMB 0.00% 6.5¢ tambourah metals ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-10

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    potgut...
    sad sacks? you remind me about the joke where a psychatrist draws a series of scibbles and asks the patient to interpret them... each time
    the patient says: that's this sex act, that's another different sex acts... etc...
    the doctor says: i can see what your problem is, you are completely obsessed with sex.
    the patient says: what? i'm obsessed? you're the one drawing the filthy pictures.

above i made a straight summary comment about the results of the meeting with zero opinion or embellishment and i'm a sad sack**? smitdawg does similar and he's a sad sack? no matter how anyone draws an accurate picture for you, you see it the same way, you are the one with the obsession.

i dont hold tmb shares at the moment, so iv'e got nothing to gain or lose, you are the one carrying the sack, and for all your comments about how well you are doing, that sack is getting sadder by the day.

the non opinion/message in my straight comment was this:

(a): for non contentious issues the brooks can get by with the support of just 10% of other shares, the non brooks shares.

** "sad sack" was a comic strip from the 1950's to 70's, so potgut is showing his age.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.391M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $3.759K 55.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.